cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

India vs SL test not showing

Hello all,

sky sports schedule said india vs SL test showing today but I could only see the womens World Cup and Pak Aus test. How can I see the India SL test match?

thanks

azahar

9 REPLIES 9
redchiz1
Champion 2

As far as I can see it was available on Sky Sports Cricket between 8:00 and 11.30 today and will be on again at the same time tomorrow. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes but when I went to it they were showing the WI NZ Womens WC match. It said on two channels in fact. Live coverage of the test started after 9am.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Ah, OK, do bear in mind that when live events are being shown back-to-back there is a chance that the first one will overrun. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes but it was the case on two channels Sky cricket and sky main event where is said India SL test is coming as per the schedule. … I would have expected full test match to be shown on one at least. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

I can understand your disappointment. Unfortunately I doubt there is anything much we can do about Sky changing their schedule at short notice. Was there not even an onscreen message displayed? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No. On the two sports channels it was showing that India SL should be on. Is it a case that on Sky sports you can press the red button to access other content and that is not available on Now TV platform?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For "Red button" on NOW, this is known as bonus streams. 

You need a full blown month membership for this along with a supported device. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

If you've got a Sports Month Membership and one of the devices listed below, you can access Bonus Streams for selected sports events, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

• NOW Smart Stick or Box
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd & 3rd Gen, 4K, Lite & Basic Edition)
  • Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen (2019)
  • Amazon Fire TV 2nd Gen (2015) & 3rd Gen (2017)
  • Amazon Fire TV Edition – JVC 4K (2019), HD/FHD (2020) & 2K (2021); Technika/Bush 4K (2020)
  • Nebula Soundbar (2019)
  • Roku boxes and streaming players
  • YouView box
  • PS4
  • PS5
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox Series X & S
  • Apple TV 4th generation or later
  • JVC Fire TV Edition Smart 4K TV
  • Supported LG or Samsung Smart TV.

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW app homepage.

You can't watch Bonus Streams with a Sports Day or Mobile Membership.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
BillyM
Scholar

@Anonymous User 

I feel your pain. Cricket tends to be moved about quite a lot. Sometimes SKY use the SKY Sports Mix channel to show an alternative test match. (I have no idea if that was the case today).

Red Button appears as Bonus streams on the NOW platform:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

Hope you can find day 2 tomorrow!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everyone 😀 short match …