cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Inappropriate adverts

Hi

Can you please explain to me how you think it appropriate to have an advert for a compuer game rated mature queued up before an episode of Paw Patrol

My 4 year old had to watch an advert for Battlefield 5 this morning before she could watch her favourite show

Totally unacceptable!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just googled how to report inappropriate adverts on now tv as we’ve just had the same... turned on Hey Duggie to see a 16+ game (battlefield) being advertised!! Appalling. If this continues I will no longer be using NowTv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having this problem too. Completely inappropriate and why are we suddenly having adverts at all? Also, an advert before a cbbc show like hey duggee. Thought my license fee meant no adverts on bbc shows? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Litterally came on for the same issue- fighting adverts for products unsuitable for under 16s being advertised on Disney films scaring c*** out my toddler!  completely unacceptable by now tv!

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi

Can you please explain to me how you think it appropriate to have an advert for a compuer game rated mature queued up before an episode of Paw Patrol

My 4 year old had to watch an advert for Battlefield 5 this morning before she could watch her favourite show

Totally unacceptable!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All,

We’re very sorry this happened while you were watching NOW TV. This is not content we actively promote and have currently suspended all trailers that run in front of our shows whilst our technical team investigates and fixes this.

We take matters like this very seriously and will be putting additional measures in place to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future.

If you are still experiencing this issue, restarting your device should resolve it. If you need additional support please follow the steps to contact us here.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Evening, I reported this directly to you on 2nd December via your email system and have not had a reply. I find this level of customer service very poor. I want a response as to why my four year old was exposed to the level of violence before watching Mickey's magical Christmas.