cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoroJohn
Mentor

Impractical Jokers

I'm new to NOW having previously been a Sky + customer. I've been waiting ages for new episodes of Impractical Jokers and assumed you would be able to watch it on demand when it started last week, but it's not available. Is it a rights issue? All other Comedy Central programmes are available on demand, even those previously shown on Paramount+ like Inside Amy Schumer and Key and Peele.

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

  

@BoroJohn 

You will still be able to use the Sky Go app to see what is available on the channels. If it’s on there then it should indeed be on NOW. 

However the episode entitled Eric Andre on NOW is season 13 episode 18, whereas on Sky it’s season 9 episode 18. 

E40D9BD9-36CC-4747-AD8D-1881A255DB76.png

FD9972FC-006A-4CB2-B48D-D8FA9BBF31CF.png

@ContentTeam @Pete-N can you confirm what the correct season number should be? As I have a feeling it should be season 9 not 13.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @BoroJohn @gavs82008 

a new episode (Jillian Bell) has been added last night, I will query the ep number

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

BoroJohn
Mentor

Yeah I found the two episodes today and was able to watch. Thanks for the help.

BoroJohn
Mentor

It's the Eric Andre episode. In the U.S. it's season 9, over here it's season 13 episode 18. 

BoroJohn
Mentor

If it's not on NOW can I watch it on demand on Sky go, as a previous Sky customer. I did try to load it last week. It did an update then an error message popped up. I couldn't load Sky go after that.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BoroJohn 

Not saying to watch on Sky Go, but you’ll get to search what’s on Sky TV that way. Which is exactly what I do. 

It is also handy for using it has a 7 day guide which NOW doesn’t have.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help