cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV Encore

I subscribed to the Now TV Entertainment pass, assuming I could watch programmes on itv Encore channel e.g. the new episodes of "The Suspicions of Mr Whicher" and "Dark Angel", but this does not appear to be the case i.e. they are not available to select.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. With the entertainment pass you can watch the live ITV Encore channel anytime you want (you'll find it under the Entertainment > Watch Live section of the app) and you can also watch any available  catch-up and boxsets that ITV Encore have made available (you'll find them under Entertainment > Channels > ITV Encore in the app) but not every programme is made available as catch-up and the boxsets are only available for a certain amount of time before they expire and are replaced with other shows. Neither of the two shows you mention are available currently.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. With the entertainment pass you can watch the live ITV Encore channel anytime you want (you'll find it under the Entertainment > Watch Live section of the app) and you can also watch any available  catch-up and boxsets that ITV Encore have made available (you'll find them under Entertainment > Channels > ITV Encore in the app) but not every programme is made available as catch-up and the boxsets are only available for a certain amount of time before they expire and are replaced with other shows. Neither of the two shows you mention are available currently.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we used to be able to view ITV programmes including Encore, but now we cant watch any ITV or 4 chanels on our TV we just get an error message, we have a NOW TV entainment PASS - we can watch NOW TV and SKY and BBC - dont understand why we can no longer access the other channels?

thanks 😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Assuming you mean the ITV Hub and All 4 App are causing you the problems ?

What is the error message that you are getting on screen and what devices are effected ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Dark Angel is now available to watch.