cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IPL Off air?

Why is IPL pulled off air please? Also the catalogue seems outdated with image showing as IPL but streaming seem to be different. 

Can we get IPL coverage of all matches from start to end please instead of suddenly removing from live streaming?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Not sure how to reach and who to reach out to.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

It seems this is relating to the event organisation side. 

https://lastwordonsports.com/cricket/2020/09/08/the-curious-case-of-the-ipl-2020-in-covid-19-times/

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Matty999
Scholar

it had nothing to do with that article. it was because sky relegated yesterdays game to the red button mid coverage.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi

Please changes reason as below:

"On the 4 October, both IPL games were moved behind the Red Button, whilst the earlier game played on Sky Sports Mix.

The reason for this was on 3 October it was the Vitality Blast Finals day, but it was rained off so had to move to the 4 October and replaced IPL on Sky Sports Cricket."

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.