cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

***IMPORTANT re MISSING PROGRAMMES & BOX SETS***

Reading through the forums tonight there seems to be a lot of series/box sets coming to an abrupt end on the service.

I would hazard a guess that there is some sort of technical fault with NowTV and all we can do is wait until this gets resolved.

I wonder would it be possible to collate all the missing box sets that anyone is aware of into this one thread. It MIGHT aid the team in finding out what's gone wrong.

@Anonymous User@Tony-D

Also, if anyone has any other NowTV team members they can think of to tag maybe this will get spotted sooner rather than later.

31 REPLIES 31
madamtoffee
Scholar

The Strain Seasons 1 - 3 has just gone, was in the middle of watching an episode!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was watching The Strain was up to series 1 episode 8 now all gone except series 4 hope it’s sorted out soon was really enjoying this series.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A lot of stuff is now back. Notable missing ones on my Watchlist still are The Gifted (Ep 1 - 6), Penny Dreadful & Blacklist Redemption

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Friday 6th October 2018.

Missing episodes from The walking dead season 8. Missing episodes from Swat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup, only subscribed for walking dead series 8; first episode sound kept going, no access to episode 3 or 8... streaming quality bad... i was too impatient to wait for it on amazon prime (which is also in HD)... oh well i wont be renewing after this...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d hoped this would be fixed this morning. Just registered yesterday evening to discover every single tv show I look at has lots of missing episodes. Any timeline for fix? 

deshepherd
Advocate

Most episodes of Boardwalk Empire still missing - had just started watching it (hmm, 5 seasons to watch in 3 months before its scheduled removal) and am currently half way through season 1 and last night decided to binge an pressed "watch next episode now" at end of the episode I was watching. About 20 mins into the next episode I was starting to wonder about the large number of plot items that I seemed to have missed so went back to check the synopsys of the previous episode to check and discovered I skipped several episodes and was now in the season finale!

Will have to wait until the intervening episodes are back and then watch them and adding "72 hours previously" title at the start in my mind!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The fact this issue occurred on a Saturday afternoon/evening when it's peak time for family viewing, and has gone unacknowledged by Nowtv and remains unresolved by Sunday morning, from a company with the financial clout of Sky speaks volumes about how much they invest in support for this platform.

It shows utter contempt for customers imho. They can bid billions for football rights and throw money at advertising for new customers (anyone else seen them giving boxes away at places like Alton towers?), but massive swathes of content disappearing on a Saturday evening without even acknowledging it on their own support forums shows exactly what they think of us as customers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal seasons 1-5 all gone since yesterday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Ian-H @Anonymous User @Tony-D or anyone else, can we please get some information/answers about what's going on here.  A huge portion of the content across different passes seems to be affected, for me personally - Blindspot, Stalker, Mad Dogs, The Strain, Slasher, Sleeper Cell, Aquarius, Last Panthers, Billions and Elementary all have missing seasons or episodes or have disappeared completely.  Please fix this quickly.