Highlighted
Deedee36
Scholar

Re: ***IMPORTANT re MISSING PROGRAMMES & BOX SETS***

Any timeline on a fix for this
Staffy9
Scholar

Was watching The Strain was up to series 1 episode 8 now all gone except series 4 hope it’s sorted out soon was really enjoying this series.

0 Thanks
Tiefling
Advocate

A lot of stuff is now back. Notable missing ones on my Watchlist still are The Gifted (Ep 1 - 6), Penny Dreadful & Blacklist Redemption

0 Thanks
Chris_r
Observer

Friday 6th October 2018.

Missing episodes from The walking dead season 8. Missing episodes from Swat. 

0 Thanks

I’d hoped this would be fixed this morning. Just registered yesterday evening to discover every single tv show I look at has lots of missing episodes. Any timeline for fix? 

0 Thanks
When_TV
Observer

Why has no one from Now TV responded to this thread? Incomplete and randomly dissapearing TV series are useless. I pay to watch a series not odd episodes. Why is this not being addressed? I would like a full refund for the months that this has been happening and for it to be fixed. Is anyone from Now TV monitoring this?

Some sort of explanation and apology if nothing else!

0 Thanks
deshepherd
Advocate

Most episodes of Boardwalk Empire still missing - had just started watching it (hmm, 5 seasons to watch in 3 months before its scheduled removal) and am currently half way through season 1 and last night decided to binge an pressed "watch next episode now" at end of the episode I was watching. About 20 mins into the next episode I was starting to wonder about the large number of plot items that I seemed to have missed so went back to check the synopsys of the previous episode to check and discovered I skipped several episodes and was now in the season finale!

Will have to wait until the intervening episodes are back and then watch them and adding "72 hours previously" title at the start in my mind!

0 Thanks
Girl_enigma
Observer

I’ve just got to season 8 of Dexter and loads of episodes have just disappeared. Yesterday it was a full season, today there are just three episodes in this season and all other seasons are now missing episodes. This is rubbish!

0 Thanks
Leylaley
Observer

Boardwalk empire episodes missing!!! 

0 Thanks
Howsey74
Advocate

Criminal Minds.

0 Thanks