cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: ***IMPORTANT re MISSING PROGRAMMES & BOX SETS***

The Strain Seasons 1 - 3 has just gone, was in the middle of watching an episode!

Scholar

The fact this issue occurred on a Saturday afternoon/evening when it's peak time for family viewing, and has gone unacknowledged by Nowtv and remains unresolved by Sunday morning, from a company with the financial clout of Sky speaks volumes about how much they invest in support for this platform.

It shows utter contempt for customers imho. They can bid billions for football rights and throw money at advertising for new customers (anyone else seen them giving boxes away at places like Alton towers?), but massive swathes of content disappearing on a Saturday evening without even acknowledging it on their own support forums shows exactly what they think of us as customers.
Highlighted
Advocate

Scandal seasons 1-5 all gone since yesterday.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@Ian-H @Mary-E @Tony-D or anyone else, can we please get some information/answers about what's going on here.  A huge portion of the content across different passes seems to be affected, for me personally - Blindspot, Stalker, Mad Dogs, The Strain, Slasher, Sleeper Cell, Aquarius, Last Panthers, Billions and Elementary all have missing seasons or episodes or have disappeared completely.  Please fix this quickly.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Criminal minds seasons 1-12 gone
0 Thanks
Highlighted

@BigNick1 wrote:

@Ian-H @Mary-E @Tony-D or anyone else, can we please get some information/answers about what's going on here.  A huge portion of the content across different passes seems to be affected, for me personally - Blindspot, Stalker, Mad Dogs, The Strain, Slasher, Sleeper Cell, Aquarius, Last Panthers, Billions and Elementary all have missing seasons or episodes or have disappeared completely.  Please fix this quickly.

I had planned to watch Slasher this morning Smiley Sad

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@robert1997 i was going to watch Elementary this morning. I see Now Tv have just issued a service update about these issues, let's hope they're prompt in fixing it!

Highlighted

@BigNick1 wrote:

@robert1997i was going to watch Elementary this morning. I see Now Tv have just issued a service update about these issues, let's hope they're prompt in fixing it!

Service update here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409/thre...

Slasher is back up for me so hopefully normal service will soon be resumed Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/121

That thread gives information on when box sets are coming and going.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Highlighted

@4268 wrote:
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/td-p/177659/page/121

That thread gives information on when box sets are coming and going.

These problems people have been experiencing are due to a NowTV fault as highlighted here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-13-5-2018/m-p/467409#M566

None of the titles that have disappeared have been scheduled to be removed. There's currently a fault with movies and entertainment which is being investigated.

0 Thanks