cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

***IMPORTANT re MISSING PROGRAMMES & BOX SETS***

Reading through the forums tonight there seems to be a lot of series/box sets coming to an abrupt end on the service.

I would hazard a guess that there is some sort of technical fault with NowTV and all we can do is wait until this gets resolved.

I wonder would it be possible to collate all the missing box sets that anyone is aware of into this one thread. It MIGHT aid the team in finding out what's gone wrong.

@Anonymous User@Tony-D

Also, if anyone has any other NowTV team members they can think of to tag maybe this will get spotted sooner rather than later.

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep! Nashville just went out on me and only seasons 5&6 seem to be available. I was at the end of season 2 and a bit upset about this if they are not coming back!! As I am a new subscriber to NOWTV and if this is how it is going to work I will end my contract asap.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/bd-p/contentissues

There's a long list of shows being highlighted as disappearing in the above sub-section of the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey's Anatomy all gone except for one episode of S10 and a few of S14.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Silicon Valley has lost all of seasons 1, 2 and 4. The Gifted, which just came on a few weeks ago, has lost the first half of season one which I was half way through watching!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm an eighties kid and have been loving catching up on gladiators, not cool like a lot of the box sets most people are watching, but I love it anyway. On the final of series two and all episodes have disappeared. I'm absolutely gutted, I've been loving my nineties nostalgia over the last few weeks only to have it ripped away from me tonight. Please bring it back NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stan lees lucky man only episode 5 and 6 of season 1 is up all others gone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got to season 2 episode 8 of Lucky man and i was really enjoying it.  Don't know if its disapearence is a technical issue or an expiry since it is a Sky One exclusive.

Also watched first episode of Fortitude and was gonna continue after finishing Lucky man but obviously can't now.  This is not pleasant.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The flash and Supergirl are only showing half of the last seasons. It was fine eariler today, then in the middle of an episode it wouldn't load. Also criminal minds, scandal, blackish.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most of the tv on my watchlist has disappeared

or is greyed out and can't be watched.

I was watching The Leftovers which wasn't set

to leave until August. All 28 episodes were up

yesterday and come back today and just 6

episodes are available and they're completely 

random episodes.

This has happened to almost everything I was

watching. It's all a complete mess to be honest.

Do NowTV know about this? Have they acknowledged 

the issue and and fixing it? as this is highly frustrating.

My membership pass is up for renewal in 2 weeks and

if things are still in this state I'm cancelling.