Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid for F1 why am I getting NFL!!!!!

I paid for F1 why am I getting NFL!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You paid for Sports. But you still have to pick the one you want.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Care to elaborate what you mean?

Did you pay for a day/month membership? If so then you’ll get all sports channels.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User watch the Sky F1 channel rather than Sky Main Event and you'll get F1 instead of NFL.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You paid for Sports. But you still have to pick the one you want.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry for not clarifying.

I was watching F1 (Great race) and it went to advertising break. Then for no reason it came onto NFL after the break without me touching anything. it did take me a while to work out that I had to go back and select Sky F1 again.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, I can see why that would be frustrating; F1 into NFF1.

What were you watching on, though? My wife can’t turn her iPad to me and say “Hey look at this” without the screen suddenly changing to something different, and even the TV channel rarely survives anyone accidentally sitting on the remote 😛

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on the PC, no remote.

After the advertising had finished just relaxing and I thought it had gone on to sports news catch-up, to my amazement it had gone onto NFL. Thankfully the F1 race was finished  and post race interviews were underway.