cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll Be Gone In The Dark

Halfway through I'll Be Gone In The Dark last night, today the whole series has disappeared yet website stated it was available to watch until 20/09/21. Anyone else having this issue?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T from the NOW content Team.

Would you mind checking on your spreadsheet about this TV programme on behalf of @Anonymous User .

I did a quick search in the Sky Crime channel folder on my Android tablet NOW App and couldn't find it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking on the Sky + App, the next live broadcast is early hours of Tuesday the 29th of June.

So it might be possible that this TV show will be returning on the 29th on boxsets.

Perhaps @Izzie-T can confirm ?

Screenshot_2021-06-23-16-51-46.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New here and didn't mean to accept solution, would  be grateful if it could be looked into. Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you click on the accepted solution button once again it should remove it.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User 

We are doing the investigation about the data of this content. Will update you as soon as I have more info.

Thank you for your message and help.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps  @Anonymous User 

This is now fixed.

Thank you.
*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This TV programme is back again on the NOW service (see screen shot below) 😀.

Thanks @Izzie-T 👍.

Screenshot_2021-06-24-11-52-49.png