cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just paid a ridiculous price for entertainment and cinema package now after 3 days worth viewing I

Does anyone know what the equivalent to an ombudsman that I can complain about now,similar to the banking ombudsman because this ridiculous company refuse even after the extortionate charges for their ridiculous programmes with advert which Disney and Netflix don't have there is no customer service and now I can't watch anything I cannot wait to see the ass office blokes

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is BAR FAR THE MOST INSUFFERABLY OVERPRICED APP. EVER.  Sooooooooooo gutted and now out of pocket, what a liberty YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO ANYONE, WHY??????? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER CHARGE. I hate this rip off, overpriced, severely ( insulatingly) app, I have sooo many and this is literally the first and only negative, but needed feedback I've EVER left

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now offer a week’s free trial on Entertainment and Cinema precisely so you can check that it works on the device(s) you want to watch it on, you can explore the amount and type of content available, and you can decide if you want the advantages bought by paying extra for Boost or not.

3 days in, you are not even halfway through that free trial, and have more than enough time to cancel everything and not pay Now a penny.

So how have you arranged things so far from ideal that you think you are out of pocket here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your rant on a customer to customer forum won’t be heard by staff. Best option is to vent on social media as no staff will see or reply to the post.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.