cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dlxmarshall
Mentor

I have said it before but

Now is unequivocally useless. Every now and then I think it is worth while pointing out how utterly dreadful it is compared to Every.Single.Other.Streaming.Service.  The reasons are, if not infinite, compendious.   

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dlxmarshall 

Your post won’t be picked up by staff only other customers like us who have/had the service. 
If you want to complain I suggest emailing them or putting it on social media. 

410E1C95-76E9-47D4-B17C-FBFA4F291F40.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Dlxmarshall
Mentor

Yes true.  I suppose I was just ranting as they won’t change anything (hence not bothering with customer service).  Latest priceless irritation is before being able to watch episode 8 of series 2 of gangs of London I was made to watch an add for series 1 of……gangs of London.  Jokers.  

RoyB
Legend

@Dlxmarshall 

This sort of post is known in the US as ‘preaching to the choir’.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Dlxmarshall 

I was delayed in watching a show I wanted to see by…. A promo for that same show 😢

Jokers wild.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.