cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can watch shows on TV but not on laptop. Why Not?

Some shows are available on a smart TV but not on a laptop.  why is this?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you provide any examples of TV shows ? 

Are you checking by using the search engine on the NOW website or going into the dedicated on Demand channel or both ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also if you play a TV show you believe is missing on your PC via your TV NOW App, then out of curiosity does the episode in question get picked up under My TV Continue Watching on the PC ?

And also try adding the TV show from your TV NOW App to your Watchlist and see if it also comes up under My TV Watchlist on the PC.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This should not be the case.

Can you please give us examples of such shows?

If so, can you please then specify details of the laptop (make, model, OS (presumably Windows) version, 64-bit or 32-bit) and of the smart TV, and whether this is the Now app on the TV, or via a connected device, and if so, what device?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello just wondering? About your Laptop? I suppose you are getting the internet.,. That's all seems Great.

About your Laptop?  I Know windows 7 Computer has come to an end with Microsoft but that doesn't mean Microsoft Customers can stop with PC 7 because Microsoft has let Microsoft Customers upgrade there windows 7 Computer to software 10 I also know YouTube is available on windows 10 software for PC 7  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks everybody who tried to help.  It seems there was a problem between the chair and the keyboard 🙂  Apologies for your wasted time.