cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't see Landscape Artist of the Year 2022 listed

I've tried using safari and chrome browsers. 

Old seasons show, but not the new season for 2022

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this tweet from NOW (first screen shot below).

Never watched this TV show myself, but i am assuming it's new this month and Season 7 Ep1 on the second screen shot, which is on catch up is Year 2022 the way i read the tweet and NOW have mistakenly added it to the 2018 folder on Sky Arts.

Screenshot_2022-01-14-13-30-49.png

Screenshot_2022-01-14-13-32-19.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this tweet from NOW (first screen shot below).

Never watched this TV show myself, but i am assuming it's new this month and Season 7 Ep1 on the second screen shot, which is on catch up is Year 2022 the way i read the tweet and NOW have mistakenly added it to the 2018 folder on Sky Arts.

Screenshot_2022-01-14-13-30-49.png

Screenshot_2022-01-14-13-32-19.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just checked the internet and Season 7 Episode 1 title "Eden Project Biomes" matches the information on the net that this is the first episode from the Year 2022 show.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried this but don’t get same window as shown on your screenshot. When I go to Now Tv entertainment and search it comes up with each of the seasons. If I scrolls down to the episodes on Season 4 it then automatically scrolls onto to Season 5 - so doesn’t shown Season 7 (as shown on your screenshot). Any suggestions welcome 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User season 7 is now in a separate folder altogether. If you use the search function, you'll get 2 matches - one has seasons 1-6 and the second has season 7.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much - that worked