cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch Sky Arts live

I'm trying to access Now TV on my computer as my remote for watching on TV isn't working.  How do I find Sky Arts live and other live Sky channels?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whilst logged in on here, navigate and click on the three small horizontal bars which says Menu towards the top left corner of your screen.

Then from the drop down menu, click on Entertainment, then when the next page opens scroll right down the bottom of the screen page to find the live Entertainment channels, then navigate right to pick up Sky Arts and click on it.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Whilst logged in on here, navigate and click on the three small horizontal bars which says Menu towards the top left corner of your screen.

Then from the drop down menu, click on Entertainment, then when the next page opens scroll right down the bottom of the screen page to find the live Entertainment channels, then navigate right to pick up Sky Arts and click on it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also if you are referring to a NowTV remote for a NowTV Box or Stick, then if you have a smartphone or tablet you can download from your mobile device Apps Store the Free Roku App which you can use has a remote controller in place of the NowTV supplied remote. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have assumed you have a NowTV Entertainment Pass.

If not, then ignore my posts and follow @Saint1976 advice on how to find the live Sky Arts channel for free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  I'll try this

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you do have a NowTV Entertainment Pass ?

Another way to access live Entertainment TV on the NowTV website with your NowTV Entertainment Pass when using the internet browser.

Is again click on the three small horizontal bars saying Menu (towards top left of your screen) then again from the drop down menu presented click on Entertainment, then this time instead of scrolling to the bottom of the screen, look for the small orange box saying TV Guide (towards the top of the Entertainment section of the screen).

Then click on the small orange TV Guide Button where a new page will open showing the Now & Next live TV Guide channels.

Click any of the Now live channels down the page you want to watch and you should be able to watch live TV (assuming you have a NowTV Entertainment Pass ?).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  I've downloaded the app and happily it works.

gerardb1
Advocate

@schnapps 

I cannot see the three bar menu top left - I am viewing via the website at the moment - is that an issue?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Sky Arts is now available through Freeview. To watch on a PC or mobile device you can access it via a number of sites or apps eg Freesat for Android/ iOS or Freeview for Android/iOS.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  That's useful to know.