Not applicable

How to delete continuing watching programs

How to delete continuing watching programs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My method is to leave it for a couple of weeks. They end up disappearing in time. 

Easier to deal with films, but for TV shows that you aren't continuing with could be an idea to go to the final episode in the season and fast forward to the end of it. This in theory should clear it off the list. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My method is to leave it for a couple of weeks. They end up disappearing in time. 

Easier to deal with films, but for TV shows that you aren't continuing with could be an idea to go to the final episode in the season and fast forward to the end of it. This in theory should clear it off the list. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
superglo2012
Scholar 3

That method does not work as it is still on the continue watchlist

superglo2012
Scholar 3

I still had a program that was invalid and out of date and when I pressed the program I received this message on the screen unable to purchase, it did say 5 days left on the tile but was not removed from the continue watch list I thought it was the new change to do with the devices, so I cancelled my entertainment that I have had for nearly 10 years, and received an offer of £5.00 for 6 months instead of £9.99, if I had known this would happen I would have done this before, as no way am I paying for boost. This streaming service is the most expensive one out there. I keep it as I like certain programs you only get on sky. 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

I usually fast forward if I do not want to watch, and keep doing it till it is off, or if I have already watched a program there is a problem at now as program not moving off the list