cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How much does it cost to call 0344 numbers?

Why cant we ask a simple question like this and find an answer on the help pages. How does Now TV justify making things so laborious and frustrating.

Cant even see the "Other" board options so am posting in this one. Ridiculously incompetent.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A Lot it would seem, just got a bill in and one call to a 0344 number has cost me £11.63 thought 01, 02 and 03 numbers were free with my contract!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accidentally selected accepted button by mistake. This is not accepted. Please re-instate

If you go over an hour on 01, 02 and 03 numbers they charge you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should be able to undo the accepted solution yourself, by going to the solution post that you marked, then click the three vertical dots top right (settings) then on the option menu given there should be something like Not Solution which you need to click on it to remove it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  Thanks for the info but the only options that I can see are ...mark as
new, bookmark, subscribe, mute, permalink, email to a friend, print,
report as abuse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Thanks for the info but the only options that I can see are ...mark as new, bookmark, subscribe, mute, permalink, email to a friend, print, report as abuse.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It worked for me on another post that i tested it out on.

Maybe see if you click on the Accepted solution button next to the thumbs up button directly below the marked accepted post ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cant find it. Because it's not there.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's already been done by a NowTV Staff Member.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Would of helped if they had said so. been wasting my time doing screenshots. I'm still confused as to why I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I have a Windows 10 machine only 3 months old. Using Google Chrome as well. I think that option you mention probably only appears if you of higher status within the forum community.