cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I skip seasons of Game of Thrones?

I just want to recap of season 7 without watching all 7 seasons - how can i do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

What are you trying to watch it on?

I suspect it might be a browser on a laptop, as this is where it’s not obvious that you can scroll or arrow key down from the GoT landing screen and see 8 round buttons, where you can press 7 to go directly to that season.

If you are on Windows 10, or any version of Windows that has the Microsoft Apps Store, you might do better to find and download the NOW TV (two separate words here, both in caps) app, and use that.

It’s much more user friendly, though it seems you can only close it from the taskbar (unless anyone knows different?); in which case, be sure to pin the app to the taskbar first, or it’s the very devil to find again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

What are you trying to watch it on?

I suspect it might be a browser on a laptop, as this is where it’s not obvious that you can scroll or arrow key down from the GoT landing screen and see 8 round buttons, where you can press 7 to go directly to that season.

If you are on Windows 10, or any version of Windows that has the Microsoft Apps Store, you might do better to find and download the NOW TV (two separate words here, both in caps) app, and use that.

It’s much more user friendly, though it seems you can only close it from the taskbar (unless anyone knows different?); in which case, be sure to pin the app to the taskbar first, or it’s the very devil to find again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you, thats a perfect answer!