cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hidden show

I accidentally removed the Mindy project from my watchlist although I wanted to watch it. Now I can’t access it on now tv even if I search for it. It has become hidden. How do I get it back? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just means the show expired. The user I tagged in will hopefully give you an answer if/when it will return.

As it’s distributed by NBC aka Comcast aka owners of Sky, then it’s highly likely to come back.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

JustWatch shows it as being available to stream on Sky Go, but not on Now.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Have noticed this with a few shows. It’s like JustWatch takes a while to update. When I checked the Sky Go app now it’s definitely not there.

@ContentTeam 

Any chance of taking a look for @Anonymous User ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s so strange. It’s not available to you either? But I was watching it on now tv the other day. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just means the show expired. The user I tagged in will hopefully give you an answer if/when it will return.

As it’s distributed by NBC aka Comcast aka owners of Sky, then it’s highly likely to come back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh shame! Ok that must be it. Thanks for letting me know