cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu shows not showing new episodes

I am trying to watch the newest episodes of The Bachelorette and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but neither of these shows are appearing on my NowTV. The shows aired on Monday and Thursday in the US and normally update the next day (sometimes TB is Wednesday)but neither are available yet? Both are on the HAyu website so are available but I cannot see them on Now TV. Anyone had this issue before and tell me how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I did the same! for the same reason! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also am having the same issue so would be keen to understand the issue.

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought it was just me that wasn't getting to see them. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is Hay I not showing episode 12 RHOBH ? It is in Hay U on line if I am not receiving service I pay for are you refunding monthly charge ?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Honestly thought I was going mad! Now no below deck no Potomac or Beverly hills? What am I paying for old shows I’ve already watched? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issues. RHOBH, Million Dollar Listing NY, RHoPotomac, Shahs of Sunset all not added. 

This is a problem with Now TV and not Hayu as I have caught up using Hayu in Amazon Prime.

Yesterday I tried umpteen times to speak online and was told that I was not entitled to a refund this month as I had watched some programmes.  I’m sure Now TV would not accept me being late with my payments, therefore why should I, a long term member, be expected to accept delays with no explanation?

I have photoshopped all my conversations and it can be seen how unsatisfactory the customer service is.

It’s ludicrous that your members are unable to speak to a real person to get matters resolved.

You advertise Hayu as a platform that the user can see programmes in the UK on the same day as the USA. This is clearly not the case and Now TV are rude to not explain what is happening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Hi do you pay for hayu on both platforms? 

##- Please type your reply above 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've contacted now TV twice regarding this problem and have had no luck. They are saying it's to do with viewing rights. I've tried to go to Hayu directly and the programs that are missing on now TV hayu are available but they won't allow you to have two accounts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You're option is to cancel the one (NOW) and get one month free (on Hayu) for the same monthly of £4.99. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

I just cancelled hayu, and my NOW cinema pass whilst I was there, and subscribed via Amazon Prime. 

The picture doesn't seem that great via the firestick for me, but at least I'm watching my shows. 

Shame neither service is giving a timescale for a fix!