cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu shows not showing new episodes

I am trying to watch the newest episodes of The Bachelorette and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but neither of these shows are appearing on my NowTV. The shows aired on Monday and Thursday in the US and normally update the next day (sometimes TB is Wednesday)but neither are available yet? Both are on the HAyu website so are available but I cannot see them on Now TV. Anyone had this issue before and tell me how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm aware of this thank you. This has been for 2 weeks now. I will wait for  NOWTV member of staff to get back. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes on Hayu happens regularly. We are paying for this service. The complaints button on NOW does not work or is disabled and the ‘live’ chat is a bot that does NOT allow you to explain an issue it only gives you 3 options. Extremely difficult to solve any issue that is not on your list. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Izzie-T 

This is saying solved but the missing episodes are not there. Do you have a timescale for when they will be available? 

thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The original poster of the thread marked the reply from NOW staff as resolved. 

Which means they are happy someone is looking into it. Not that the issue itself has been resolved. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have at no point accepted the solution. I understand that there is a technical problem but as this is only happening with NOW TV and these episodes are available on every other platform.

Is there any indication of a time frame for these episodes becoming available?

I would have thought it would have been nice for some form of communication to be sent to out to the customer who are paying for a subscription that they are unable to use? The only information we have had is a comment that is copy and pasted and doesn't really tell us anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOWteam,

Thanks for the above re the data issues. This is also happening on my subscription too but what I don't understand is two of my friends with an identical subscription haven't had this problem.

Do you have an ETA for when this will be resolved for all impacted users as it has now been an issue for at least 10 days 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two weeks now. Unacceptable 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So, I am no longer with NOW because of this. I quit my subscription and
started a subscription directly with Hayu. At this point, it does not look
like NOW is even bothered to look into the issue, so that might be a way to
go for all of you too?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still appears to be an issue? do we have an ETA on this? Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m going to go ahead and cancel my Hayu subscription through Now and use a platform that is streaming up to date episodes. My guilty pleasure RHOBH episodes mean too much to me!