cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu shows not showing new episodes

I am trying to watch the newest episodes of The Bachelorette and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but neither of these shows are appearing on my NowTV. The shows aired on Monday and Thursday in the US and normally update the next day (sometimes TB is Wednesday)but neither are available yet? Both are on the HAyu website so are available but I cannot see them on Now TV. Anyone had this issue before and tell me how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Saying same to me also none of bravo programs have updated on now tv but have on hayu website obviously issue with now tv not hayu 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T can you explain further what the problem is, what's being done and a time frame for its resolution? The episode (ep 12 RhOBH) is available on other platforms, and it's nearly time for the next episode. 

Many thanks

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User & all,

As mentioned, Hayu as our provider is currently having data delivering process/system changes which causes the delay of their content. 

We are also waiting for further update for Hayu and will do our best to keep you informed too.

Thank you very much for your message again

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Alex2121
Mentor

Any update on this? Really considering cancelling and just using it through another platform. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Alex2121 

Post NOW staff up thread.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This issue is not solved and how come Hayu have managed to update and deliver all shows on Amazon Prime?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have terminated all my subscriptions with NowTv Now. I should have done
what other subscribers did and ask for a refund, as this is something that
happens a lot.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, this issue has been ongoing for over 2 weeks with no further information still from NOWTV.. when will thees episodes be available? Will I get my money back? Will this be a persistent issue? Why has information not been sent out to NOWTV customers? We need some further information on the issue and what action has been taken?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look through the thread. A member of NOW staff IS looking into the issue.

If you want a refund then I suggest going onto live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help