cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu shows not showing new episodes

I am trying to watch the newest episodes of The Bachelorette and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but neither of these shows are appearing on my NowTV. The shows aired on Monday and Thursday in the US and normally update the next day (sometimes TB is Wednesday)but neither are available yet? Both are on the HAyu website so are available but I cannot see them on Now TV. Anyone had this issue before and tell me how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unless you work for now tv pleas stop telling us all to contact customer service this forum is to allow us to voice our opinions we all know how to do live chat or contact customer service but appears you get more response from now tv on this forum you don’t like it contact customer service 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The only Now employee posting here is @Izzie-T, whose responses you (collectively) are seemingly finding unsatisfactory, as while she can explain the situation to you, she is not in a position to actually fix it.

And the rest of us are customers like yourself who will help where we can; but there is no-one posting, or even lurking, here who is in a position to fix it.

So our advice is that rather than complaining here, which is just preaching to the choir, you contact Now and make your voices heard.

That’s the only thing that might make a blind bit of difference; and even if it doesn’t, better to light one candle than stand cursing the darkness.

But whether the fault is with Hayu (despite them seemingly being perfectly able to make their content available to everybody else) or with Now, or with both, it is entirely unsatisfactory, and in my opinion, you should all be getting free weeks of Hayu for however long this lasts.

And Now should be taking urgent steps, not just to resolve this, but to guard against similar future issues; to be credible among the big boys, they urgently need to start being as professional as the big boys.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would seem that RHOBH has been updated but Potomac has not. What’s that about?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't know if you are referring to me, but I am not referring anyone to
CS. I stopped my subscription with NOW. I don't know why people are
messaging me. Please stop. I am NOT with NOW tv. I do not work for NOW tv.
Thanks folks.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

do you happen to have an update on this? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

As you posted in this thread, and it is still active, you will get courtesy copies of each new posting that appears in it.

If you can’t just ignore them, then you can log on to the Community, like you just did to reply here, and Unfollow the thread.

Then you won’t get any more emails from it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu episode back on.

sign out of now then back in they will be on.

hayu on instagram says to do this 

there on 👏👏👏👏🙌

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've never had a problem before with Hayu not uploading a new episode. However I went on to watch the new episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills which always has a new episode out every Thursday and didn't see a new episode there. I checked to see if an episode aired which it did and I'm able to watch it on other streaming sites but not on NowTV which I pay an extra £4.99 for the Hayu add on. 

Can someone look into this?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Izzie-T no longer works for content issues. To make a user aware of a post you need to tag them in. 

It is already raised under this thread. 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/RHOBH-missing-episode-20/m-p/589477#M20181

@ContentTeam 

Can you investigate for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help