cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu shows not showing new episodes

I am trying to watch the newest episodes of The Bachelorette and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but neither of these shows are appearing on my NowTV. The shows aired on Monday and Thursday in the US and normally update the next day (sometimes TB is Wednesday)but neither are available yet? Both are on the HAyu website so are available but I cannot see them on Now TV. Anyone had this issue before and tell me how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree it’s being handled but in the same breath I have other friends who have Hayu and there is up to date! The issue seems to be with NOW not Hayu? 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 & all,

Hayu is currently having data delivering process/system changes which causes the delay of their content. 

The below pending update is noted.

Chan

Series Title

Series #

Ep#

Availability

Available From Date

Hayu

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Boxset

12/08/2021

Hayu

We Got Love Iman & Teyana

Boxset

12/08/2021

Hayu

Watch What Happens Live

Boxset

12/08/2021

Hayu

The Bachelorette

Boxset

12/08/2021

Hayu

Watch What Happens Live

Boxset

13/08/2021

Hayu

Top Chef: Amateurs

Boxset

13/08/2021

Hayu

Million Dollar Listing New York

Boxset

13/08/2021

Hayu

Watch What Happens Live

Boxset

14/08/2021

Hayu

Accident, Suicide, Or Murder?

Boxset

15/08/2021

Hayu

Accident, Suicide, Or Murder?

Boxset

15/08/2021

Hayu

Snapped

Boxset

16/08/2021

Hayu

Shahs of Sunset

Boxset

16/08/2021

Hayu

The Real Housewives of Potomac

Boxset

16/08/2021

Hayu

Charmed To Death

Boxset

16/08/2021

Our team and Hayu are both working hard together to resolve this at present and will update you as soon as any news comes through to us.

Thank you for your messages as always.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have any idea how long this going to take? Because it working o n other platforms

Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of these scheduled dates happened. We are past that now. Also some of the replies I have seen to customers from NOW tv are shockingly unprofessional and rude, borderline confrontational. I believe NOW is part of Sky, which I subscribe to also. I have taken screenshots and will be contacting them. Hayu new content is available elsewhere why not on NOW. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu up to date on Amazon but not on Now so this is a Now issue not a Hayu issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I’m aware and did all the above steps before submitting complaint 

and in doing so 3 advisors tried to troubleshoot

and the fourth well - as mentioned above!! 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You want to complain, I suggest sending an email to customer support. 
Address in below picture.

16ECA5A0-AAEC-428A-9B7D-37C1A5938C2A.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have . 

Star
Advocate

Very annoying. Saw a post from Now on 14.8 saying aware of situation and sorting but still no update. I have emailed in but considering taking business elsewhere if not sorted soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why are Hayu new episodes not showing? This so so amateur - we are over a week behind on new eps. What's going on Now TV? Is this a real functioning service or just a hobby for someone? What are we paying for?