cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu shows not showing new episodes

I am trying to watch the newest episodes of The Bachelorette and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills but neither of these shows are appearing on my NowTV. The shows aired on Monday and Thursday in the US and normally update the next day (sometimes TB is Wednesday)but neither are available yet? Both are on the HAyu website so are available but I cannot see them on Now TV. Anyone had this issue before and tell me how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  & All,

We finally got confirmed that Hayu delivery has resumed all the late content should be available or will be on platform very soon.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Personally I am not familar with the shows mentioned by @Anonymous User are you able to take a look?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

We are working on the Hayu delivery delays at present as there is another delivery process changes with Hayu at present too. 

I will keep you informed when I have more updated.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

why is it that under the Amazon prime hayu you can see the newest episodes listed but hayu through the nowtv app doesn’t seem to have the episodes available. It’s very frustrating! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly! I've gone from being a Hayu app (direct) customer to Amazon prime /firestick customer and never had a problem with content. Always arrived on same day as USA, now I have moved to NOWTV and paying same price as before, but am not getting the same service as before. Very frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So do we get a refund for not receiving service we pay for ? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

You’ve seen by NOW staff themselves that they are looking into it.

If your still unhappy I suggest going onto live chat to complain.

Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done that abs every time we get near to solution stage I’m thrown off. I’ve screenshot all my conversations for your ombudsman to review.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

tried to complain, 3 advisors, tried to troubleshoot, a 4th said that you did not have the rights to this episode just yet, explain to me why am I paying NOWtv for up to date content, when you dont have the rights to a programme ? on MYTV it is advertising a new episode but as you  are all aware, its not showing up. who do i complain to about getting a refund? 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User further up the thread you'll see that a Now employee who deals with content has said that they are aware of the issue and are waiting for Hayu to deliver the data. 

I would regard their reply and information as far more reliable than someone in customer services half way around the world.

If you do wish to complain, email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces) but you'll likely get the same response that you got from the live chat as they're the same people in the same department.