cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hawaii five o

Hi guys i have been watching the Hawaii five o box sets and i am on season 5 i logged onto now tv today and the box sets have gone please help

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately I think the Rights that Now TV had to those H5O Boxsets have ended and they have now left the service....... did you not see a date countdown next to the episodes showing that they were about to leave????

Unfortunately Boxset Rights to shows like this come and go on a regular basis........ I'm guessing they could come back again in the future??????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pretty annoyed at this also. Been trying to cram as much in as I could when i noticed the dates, but now theres nowhere else i can watch it, without paying over the odds from places like Amazon prime video. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Certain episodes of shows are only available for a certain amount of time. They’ll often have it displayed if and when they will be removed (on the app). I’m assuming it is to do with viewing rights. Other shows tend to be on permanently. Usually if they are removed they are added again at a later date when they have been on Sky 1 again. It happened with Stargate. A few months ago all seasons were removed and then last month they were all added again. I’m sure Hawaii Five-0 will appear again at some point.