cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hawaii five o

When will Hawaii five o series 6 be available! Just finished 5 and sadly only ep 17 onwards is available! I am addicted and now can't waitch firther
11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
When will Hawaii five o series 6 be available! Just finished 5 and sadly only ep 17 onwards is available! I am addicted and now can't waitch firther

Hi @Anonymous User,

All the season 6 episides will most probably be available a few weeks before season 7 begins. Which will be sometime October/November this year 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yey thank u! Makes me happier
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Season 6 is on 30 day catch up and unfortunately you have missed the first 22 episodes due to that they have expired passed the 30 day time limit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will season 7 be on now? I love this show 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 7 is not due to be shown until January 2017.

PAULA38
Advocate

hi  I was watching hawaii five 0  seasons 1-6 and they have been taken off im only on season 4  are they coming back on  i can only watch season 6 

thanks

paula 138

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@PAULA38 wrote:

hi  I was watching hawaii five 0  seasons 1-6 and they have been taken off im only on season 4  are they coming back on  i can only watch season 6 

Hi @PAULA38,

The seasons will most probably reappear just before the newest season commences in January 2017...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, new to the forums, am wondering when the complete season's 1-7 will be on nowTV, have noticed some are on sky box sets on a sky box

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The good news is that the newest season (season 😎 is due to commence over in the USA on Fri 29 Sep 2017. 

If previous seasons are anything to go by, episodes from all the previous seasons will most likely become available on the NOW TV service a few weeks before the next new season commences.

Cheers