cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hawaii Five - 0 and NCIS Las Angeles

I purchased the entertainment pass to get the new season of Hawaii Five 0 and the new season of NCIS Los Angeles. Last year we received the new episodes not long after the states, but there doesn't appear to be the current series on the Entertainment Pass like last seasons. Will you be getting it? I only purchased it for those two series.

Can I claim a refund if you won't be showing it? My understanding was that we could access Sky One and Atlantic, which is the channels they're usually on, but for some reason Sky has delayed season 8 for Hawaii Five 0, and season 9 for NCIS LA. Do you know what's the timescale for it appearing on NOW TV?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can cancel your pass until it comes back. However, Now would not have known you were signing up to watch those series. I doubt that you will get a refund. @Anonymous User when she is in may be able to get you the planned dates for these series.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! I've had a look and we are expecting both these series to arrive on the platform in early January, exact date TBC. Dates are confirmed 30 days in advance so if you want to check back in December, either here or via Facebook/Twitter, we should have a confirmed date then. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NCIS Los Angeles is currently one of my favourite shows, but I have been playing catch-up with DVDs as I started a few years behind (and Now TV never seemed to have the boxset rights after their first showing)....... currently watching season 8 DVD so I too am looking forward to season 9 and being right up-to-date.

However, if I remember rightly back to when season 8 went out on Sky One last year, I'm sure it started on New Years Day (1st January), so that would actually have been a couple of months after America........ I'm not too sure if the UK showing of this show has ever followed directly after the US showing?????

Hence, if Sky do the same as last year, it would probably seem very likely that NCIS Los Angeles will start again in early January 2018...... once all the Christmas guff is out the way!!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I read some where on the internet that Hawaii Five 0 season 8 will be on Sky one at 9pm live on the 7th of January and NCIS Los Angeles season 9 will be on Sky one live at 10pm on the 7th of January.

This above information is not from a NowTV Source, perhaps maybe @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team could give you an official update of these two shows when airing on the NowTV service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Both shows appear in the Sky One program guide for 7-1-18.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! @Anonymous User is correct, these will both be available weekly on catch up from 7th Jan.