cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Harry Potter

Would like to know when and if the Harry Potter films are going to be back on the now tv box please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not heard any dates so far but Fantastic Beasts will be arriving in September so I wouldn't be surprised if they get the HP films back around the same time.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Not heard any dates so far but Fantastic Beasts will be arriving in September so I wouldn't be surprised if they get the HP films back around the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will the Harry Potter series come on now tv?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. NOW TV haven't confirmed when the HP films will be back, although they are showing Fantastic Beasts some time in September so maybe they will bring the HP films back around the same time.

https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/889120920274694144

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Harry Potter, can you please bring them back...... What are we paying for??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky can only show the movies they currently hold the rights to. 

You are paying for access to Sky Cinema content. If Sky/NowTV don't hold the rights to a movie then it's impossible for them to broadcast it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hp films have been missing for a long time now. Not hopeful for them to come back on anytime soon. Always getting rid of the good films and keep the rubbish on there
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Are the Harry Potter movies coming back on for the holidays?? Please !!
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User at least one of them is on ITV today if that is of interest.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They're gone again?