cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HD Boost on Sky Sports

Hi, is anyone else having picture issues and juddering when watching the football on either sky sports main event or premier League? It's either one or the other, or both....it has a random judder issue aswell as what looks like pitch is moving...no issues with other sports channels and now TV channels...just the two that are supposedly using 50fps

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How are you accessing NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have nowtv on the Samsung TV app, I have a now TV stick which I have the same issue, and I've tried my Chromecast...the only one that doesn't show the issue is the Chromecast as it doesn't support the hd boost option...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have no experience with the Samsung app, however I do have a NowTV Smart Stick with Entertainment, Cinema, Sport & Boost passes. The image on Main Event, Premier League and Formula 1 is much better than pre boost and much better than the equivalent content playing on one of the 25 FPS only channels.

My first port of call would be to check the motion settings on your TV. Auto motion plus I think it might be called on Samsung TVs. Start by turning it all off, and then maybe try different presets or adjusting the custom settings until you achieve an image you are happy with.

Hope this helps.