cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy seasons 1-13 missing!?!

So I’m currently catching up watching greys and I’m half way through season 4, I go to put it on and they’ve all disappeared apart from season 14?? Although it’s still allowing me to watch one episode I was half way through in season 4... HELP! Is this just an error or has it been removed?!
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ll be very dissapointed if this isnt a mistake. Ive been watching it from series 1. Was signed off sick so signed up to now tv and thats been my tv binge. Currently at series 11. There wasnt any warning that it was being removed unlike the last series. Need a update from NowTV please!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really hope this is an error and gets sorted. If they get rid of Grey's, I'll likely get rid of now tv as doesn't seem to be much on it any more.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just started to watch season 7 and now all of a sudden its gone?! no warning or anything, please please be a mistake and re-add?!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone, just turned Now TV back on and Grey's Anatomy is back. All of it!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here!!! Half way through season 7!! When is this getting fixed?? 🤬🤬
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is all episodes of grey anatomy returning to now tv after 31st October 2018. This is the best show I have watched since having an now tv entertainment pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! S1-13 are available now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hi! S1-13 are available now 🙂

that not true on abc studio channel on my entertainment pass some season have now been renew and abc studio have now add season 14 and sky witness have now add season 15 and removing all  other seasons in 4 days time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On abc studios grey anatomy Season 14 espiode 22 is missing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

S14 Ep22 is now available. 

Many ThanksSmiley Tongue