cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy seasons 1-13 missing!?!

So Iโ€™m currently catching up watching greys and Iโ€™m half way through season 4, I go to put it on and theyโ€™ve all disappeared apart from season 14?? Although itโ€™s still allowing me to watch one episode I was half way through in season 4... HELP! Is this just an error or has it been removed?!
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iโ€™m in the same boat now Iโ€™m stuck watching the ###### Halloween episode !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iโ€™m trying to fill the hole with scrubs.. not working...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too Iโ€™ve been watching for weeks got to series 7 ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anonymous User
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” ruined my night๐Ÿ˜‚
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was half way through season 11 but now I'm left with only season 14 and episode 7 from season 10..... The Halloween episode. Pretty sure there wasn't any warning messages or expiry dates showing before they disappeared.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope no warning! Itโ€™s not meant to be removed until October 2018 either so who knows! Rather gutted tbh
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Started binge watching this a few weeks ago--was through most of Season 8 and it's suddenly gone--no warning, no dates of expiration--really hope it's just a mistake--!  Shame on NOW TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent a long time watching greys anatomy from series 1 to half way through season 7. I watched an episode today and then later all series except 14 has disappeared without any warning. I really hope this is a mistake. Customer services were not helpful at all. It seems unfair to remove box sets without any warning. So dissapointed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing happened when I was watching Greyโ€™s Anatomy last night, one minute all episodes are there, the next all of them except series 14 are gone. I just thought Iโ€™d leave it as it mustโ€™ve been a glitch and theyโ€™ll sort it out over night...however have checked this morning and nothing new to report, still the same. Come on NowTV give us an update!