cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 14 ep1

Loving greys on Now tv!! Have gone to begin watching season 14 but epn1 is not available.. it only begins at ep2. Can you help? Xx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

Hi! Andy is correct, S14E1 should be available until next year, Ill get this looked into! 

**update** This is now fixed!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Because Season 14 is the currently airing season it's on catch-up rather than a boxset, so like BBC iPlayer each episode usually expire 30 days after its broadcast, which is why episode 1 has now disappeared.

However I notice that the latest episodes of season 14 aren't showing an expiry date yet, so I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team to check, as there's a slight chance season 14 has extended catch-up rights and thus episode 1 should still be there. She is like the Dana Scully of the NOW TV Team and if episode 1 should still be there she will track it down! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah I see!!!

Thanks for letting me know!! It would be great to catch it now before I lose ep2! Xx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

Hi! Andy is correct, S14E1 should be available until next year, Ill get this looked into! 

**update** This is now fixed!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know when the new episodes will be available/how long after they are aired are they available?

Thanks!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. New episodes will start again on 14th February. Catch-up episodes will be added the same evening as they air.