cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

Good morning- I asked a few months ago about season 13 and was told it would be on from September- however I can’t seem to find this- please can you let me know when? So missing it!
I look forward to a response- with thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Season 13 is available to watch now. However if you do a search for anatomy you'll see there's two different listings, one comes under the Sky Living branding and this has season 13 whereas the other comes under ABC studios and this only has 12. Make sure you go for the Sky Living one and enjoy! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanku I’ve looked under sky 1 and sky living as don’t see sky living one- would I have this on my Apple TV?

Sorry I’m finding so frustrating

Thanku in advance
Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

Greys Anatomy series 13 is under Sky Living: -

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/greys-anatomy/0332c0e5e16ff410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____

The Sky Living thumbnail is the greeny blue background

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I have just checked my Apple TV generation 3 and there is definitely 13 seasons there under the Sky Living channel.

If you open the entertainment section, scroll down to the bottom of the screen page under "Channels" then scroll across until you see and click on the Sky Living thumbnail, then Greys Anatomy is three rows down, then when the next screen page opens it should show season 1 click the right direction arrow on your remote controller until you reach season 13.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanku but mine is generation 2 or 3 not sure doesn’t say on box so can I not get the channel?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Here's the different model numbers across the Apple TV generations, you can find the model number of your device by going to Settings > General > About.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT200008

A quick question does the NowTV App show on the main Apple TV Home Screen on your box and are you based in the UK and not Republic of Ireland ?

Also, i believe NowTV doesn't support the Apple TV generations 2 box.