cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy season 13

When will Grey's Anatomy season 13 be uploaded? This season started yesterday and I want to know if you will be uploading each chapter weekly just after aired in the USA or if you won't upload them at all.

132 REPLIES 132
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topic has been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject. Which should contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just received an email stating that this show is now streaming series 1-13
But when checking just now it’s only got up to series 12 available??
Confused !!
Regards
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can see your new topics have been merged into this existing topic which is about the same subject. Which should contain the answers you're looking for...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just received an email stating that this show is no streaming series 1-13
But when checking just now it’s only got up to series 12 available??
Confused !!
Regards
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received an email from now today (1/10/17) telling me that Grey’s season 13 is steaming now but I do seem to have it on my box or on my mobile app. Help!!!!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Season 13 starts tomorrow on the NowTV service, see this linked thread below for further details.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Greys-anatomy-season-13/td-p/399912/page/10

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fab thank you 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've just been sent an email, stating that S1-13 is available, but when I went online, it only shows season 1-12, when will season 13, be available?

Regards

Ben

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 13 will become available tomorrow. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Greys-anatomy-season-13/td-p/399912/page/10

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all! 

Just to confirm, S13 is now available. 

And in case you're a full time resident of Shondaland, S6 of Scandal will be available from Oct 16th. 

tumblr_inline_mmqtvbUKP01qz4rgp.gif