cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys anatomy missing random episodes

Hello

recent 31 October was date most of he greys anatomy box set was showed to be removed. Then something changed and most of episodes remained except there are random episodes missing . Rights now I am in series 10 episode 12 but the next one is 17 so 5 episodes have been removed

i have read much about what can or cannot be shown because if licences but completely confused why have a box set advertised and but have missing episodes ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to the Sky Witness channel instead of ABC studio where it looks like season 10 is complete.

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User can you fix this in the ABC studio Greys Anatomy Folder.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Go to the Sky Witness channel instead of ABC studio where it looks like season 10 is complete.

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User can you fix this in the ABC studio Greys Anatomy Folder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is shame this solution is not constant - again episodes have gone missing 

i a. Becoming very tired of this lack of services 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

They was there when i replied back in my first post, but since like you said various episodes have gone missing again on both the Sky Witness & ABC studio folder.

Reading another similar thread on the forum, NowTV Team are aware of it and in the process of fixing it.

Perhaps @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User from the NowTV Content Team can update us ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are few missing episodesin the abc folder for Grey Atamony as well.