cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys Anatomy

Greys Anatomy on Now TV box set says only 13 days left is this being removed? I have only got to season 4.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Geluk and @4268

Thanks for your posts.

We'll have 'Grey's Anatomy' seasons 1-11 available for a very long time. For some reason it does have the countdown clock under abc studios channel.

You shouldn't worry, but just in case I've raised it with the content teams to check what the problem might be.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Legend 5
Legend 5

Unfortunately box sets have limited life spans, some are a few months others last for years. Box sets do come back around depending on broadcast rights.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Geluk
Expert 2

That's a shame; I'm still on Season 2  😞

One assumes NOWTV know the popularity of Boxsets via d/loads, so one would hope popular sets (which I assume Grey's is) would get reconsidered for bringing back soon, for several more months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know if it may get repeated daily like House has been?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Geluk and @4268

Thanks for your posts.

We'll have 'Grey's Anatomy' seasons 1-11 available for a very long time. For some reason it does have the countdown clock under abc studios channel.

You shouldn't worry, but just in case I've raised it with the content teams to check what the problem might be.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User on this http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/m-p/177659#U177659 it suggests Grey's Anatomy is going next week.  From your post it says this should be available for some time still?  What is correct? @Anonymous User see below messages.  You may need to update your Boxset information.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to the data on the NOW TV servers right now seasons 1-10 of the abc version leaves on the 1st April. However the Sky Living version is hanging around for years (along with abc season 11).

My posts are taken from this data and was correct at the time of posting. It's still possible that the abc version will receive an extension it just that the meta doesn't show it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On our system the Sky Living version vanishes on the 31/3/16 except Season 12 thats on catch up.

The ABC version is due to be around for a good while yet.

@Anonymous User

Geluk
Expert 2

My ABC version showing expiry in 4 days:(

but Sky Living showing no expiry dates now 🙂

So opposite of what's in post above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Geluk

Thanks for getting in touch!

Grey's Anatomy should be around for a long while at it's home on ABC.

If there are any future "Accidents or Emergencies" (See what I did there?) you should still be able to get a fix on Sky Living 🙂

If there's any issues please do let us know.

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team