cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys Anatomy Season 14

Any idea why season 14 has disappeared?!
14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just to let you know that i have checked the 7 day TV Guide today and according to the guide the final episode 24 of season 14 of Greys Anatomy is scheduled for Wednesday the 30th of May 2018 at 9pm on the live Sky Living channel, where it should be then on the nowtv catch up service shortly afterwards Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just signed up only because I thought I could see season 14. Unfortunately it's simply to there. Not under ABC or sky living and also only 13 seasons under hot right now. Looks like I need to cancel my subscription after the free trial as it was the only reason I got it. Am I missing something? I use ps3

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Unfortunately Season 14 was the latest season and so was on catch-up (a bit like BBC iPlayer) and the episodes have now expired and left end of June. You'd need to wait for it appear back as a proper boxset in the future. NOW TV don't have a definite date yet but Greys is on the service a lot so hopefully it won't be too long a wait. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get season 14 on now tv? I have the same problem, only comes up to season 13 😔

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Unfortunately Season 14 was the latest season and so was on catch-up (a bit like BBC iPlayer) and the episodes have now expired and left end of June. You'd need to wait for it appear back as a proper boxset in the future. NOW TV don't have a definite date yet but Greys is on the service a lot so hopefully it won't be too long a wait.