cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys Anatomy Season 14

Any idea why season 14 has disappeared?!
14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you checked the Sky Living channel instead of the ABC Studio channel ?

The Sky Living channel is showing seasons 1 to 14 for me Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Odd, both are only showing up to seasons 13 but the latest episode in season 14 is on my continuing watching page!

Oh well at least I get to watch the latest episode 👍
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using and are you based in the UK or Republic of Ireland ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now tv stick and in the uk 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I haven't got a nowtv stick to check my end, where season 14 is showing on the Sky Living channel on my Roku Stick Plus, Android phone and dedicated Windows Store NowTV App.

Perhaps somebody else on here who owns a nowtv smart stick can confirm if season 14 is missing on Sky Living ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@schnapps

Just had a quick check on my Now TV stick.

Under the abc studios channel GA is only showing up to season 13, but under Sky Living channel it is showing up to and including season 14.... in the 'hot right now' section it is also showing up to season 14.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anybody know when episodes 23 & 24 will be available to watch? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 23 is showing this Wednesday the 23rd of May 2018 at 9pm on the Sky Living channel where it should be on the nowtv catch up service shortly afterwards.

Not sure about the final episode 24 of season 14 where i have only got a 7 day TV Guide planner to check for TV shows (would have thought it would be the following week after).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps!