cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys Anatomy MISSING ALL SEASONS

Avid watcher of Greys Anatomy, suddenly ALL EPISODES HAVE DISAPPEARED (apart from season 14) PLEASE tell me that this is a technical error as these are supposed to be available until October 2018!!!!!!
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem too!! I’m hoping it’s just an error as I’ve inky singed up to watch this programme. Should have until October 2018 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

*only not inky
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve literally just been watching and they’ve all just gone! I hope it’s a technical error, now tv are responding to people on Twitter saying that this is an issue they’re looking into at the moment...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too halfway thuan episode and vanished
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has just happened to me too! Hopefully they’ll fix it soon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

so annoying .. go to carry on watching season 5 and all of a sudden they have all disappeared every episode... apart from random ones from season 6 onwards. I have had nothing but problems with NOW TV!! They need to get these all added back now!!!!!!
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

as far as I can see guys and girls all seasons and episodes of Grey's anatomy are available

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/greys-anatomy/0332c0e5e16ff410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/41a4f92c5b39f510VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/14

The thing to remember with Gray's anatomy is that there can sometimes be multiple entries for it on the system due to the way the system works. It is possible that you could be looking at the entry isn't fully populated. I don't understand why things end up being this way. In fact I'd go as far as saying it seems a bit mad. Smiley Frustrated

Gray's anatomy usually shows on sky living I remember correctly, so it is available in the sky living section, but it also often appears as a box set in the 'ABC Studios' section. The link I've given you if for the link to the sky living section and it appears to be fully populated

When you're using another device used the channels filter and select the 'sky living' and look Gray's anatomy  You should then be able to find the full roster of seasons and episodes. 

Entertainment > channels > sky living > Gray's anatomy 

If ever you're having trouble finding something on a particular device. It's best to go to the NowTV website and use the search facility on the website itself as you will instantly be able to tell if there are multiple entries of something on the content library

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you click on the yellow banner at the top of the page you'll see NowTV are working on a big issue today where mutiple shows/episodes/series have been disappearing since late last night. I'd guess things are only coming back on as they get to them.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

If you click on the yellow banner at the top of the page you'll see NowTV are working on a big issue today where mutiple shows/episodes/series have been disappearing since late last night. I'd guess things are only coming back on as they get to them.

Hi guys and girls 

@Anonymous User is correct. I didn't notice the yellow issue banner when I replied to you earlier, but under normal circumstances, everything I said above is correct , it would help if the yellow banner didn't disappear as you scroll down and remained pinned close to the top screen.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.