cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greys Anatomy Full Box Set

I have started to watch greys anatomy and I’m getting really into it, I am upset to see that there is only 13 days left until it disappears and I still have 11 seasons to watch. Is there any way that it can be extended please?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Instead of going into the Sky Witness Folder to see this TV show go to Grey's Anatomy in the ABC Studio Folder where the boxset of this TV show is still available to watch after the 13 days.

I believe Greys Anatomy under the ABC Studio Folder seasons 1 to 14 is going to be there for a while.

Unfortunately season 15 is not there where Sky Witness tends to get the latest season.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Ignore the above post, where when i checked Greys Anatomy on ABC  last night there was no leaving date and this has changed since 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when Greys anatomy will be returning to Now TV. I am looking forward to watching season 1 to 15 box set before season 16 starts.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Sky have ceased their arrangement with ABC, so you may be out of luck here.

Download the Justwatch app, for iOS or Android, to find out where you can still watch this, and on what basis.

Justwatch shows Amazon having Seasons 1-14 on Prime, and Season 15 for £££s. I don’t know who has 16, if anyone but ABC themselves have it yet, but you can poke about there.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.