cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey's anatomy being removed

I see that Grey's anatomy is being removed in 5 days. Will it come back? Grey's is one of the reasons I wanted now TV. It's putting me off signing up once the free trial is over.

14 REPLIES 14
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go to the ABC Studio channel instead of Sky Witness where Greys Anatomy Seasons 1 to 13 is available on the NowTV service until 31st of March, where Season 14 is available to watch until 23rd of April.

Not sure how far you get with the above dates and seasons, where Season 15 is available to watch on Sky Witness until 7th of June.

Greys Anatomy is a popular TV show and i am sure it will return sooner than later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I can find the ABC channel kn now to tv to find grey's anatomy? Can someone help please ty

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is no ABC box sets or channel on Now TV. Our best hope is that Sky some how pick up the rights for the previous seasons, although with Disney+ on the horizon who own ABC things might be different.

If it helps Amazon have seasons 1-14 on prime.

As for season 16,  Sky have not confirmed when it’ll be on Sky Witness. So just now it’s “unknown”.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel exactly the same and speaking to friends, they feel the same too. Let’s hope Now TV will change their minds. I see that Sky Witness and ABC Studio both expire in a couple of days on Now TV. Amazon Prime have all the seasons, so we’ll have to swap to them if they don’t extend. Shame as I like Now TV. 🤞🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will be unsubscribing if it does not come back. I’m only on episode 3 and it’s leaving- very unhappy 

RoyB
Legend

A*a*o* P*i*e is your friend, if you have a subscription to that. And if not, you can have it month by month, just like NowTV.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been a lifelong Grey's fan from the day the first episode, and have watched the seasons over and over, I am highly disappointed it's being removed from Now Tv, the only reason why I kept Sky Tv was to watch Greys then we switched to NOW TV. If they decide not to continue to keep it as a box set despite it breaking records as the longest medical drama in history then shame on them. Highly disappointing and if it's not returned after the last episode next week, they'll be losing customers. There is a huge following of Greys in the UK. Very sad NOW TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I doubt they decided not to keep it perhaps amazon bid more for the rights.

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey all.

As some of you are already aware, Sky has decided not to renew its box set contract with ABC Studios in 2019.

We'll miss them all... BUT, we do have other great shows similar to Grey's .. Check them out. The Good Doctor, Chicago Fire, Chicago Med (Coming in July) and The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair.