cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey's anatomy S14

Hi, 

Via the website I can see season 14 being available until 24th October  but on the NowTv stick we can only see up to s13? 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On your stick make sure you go to Greys Anatomy via the Sky Witness channel and not the ABC studio channel which doesn't have season 14.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya

How odd, even though my daughter is going via the sky witness favourite it shows the same number of seasons as ABC  

But I've just looked by finding the box set in entertainment and s14 shows  

Thanks for replying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for that, it’s weird on my watch list it was only showing up to season 13 but if you search for it all the seasons appear. Makes no sense 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have been watching Greys Anatomy on Boxsets via the ABC Studio section then under Continue Watching section of My TV it can only play the seasons & episodes contained in the Greys Anatomy ABC Studio Folder and won't look at Greys Anatomy season 14 in the Sky Witness Folder library.

Therefore it is always better if you can watch Greys Anatomy, Criminal Minds and Scandal and view these TV shows from the Sky Witness section of your device, where you will have all the latest available seasons or episodes loaded into your My TV Continue Watching section when you reach the season or episodes in question that is not under the ABC Studio banner.

Where Sky Witness will have the more complete boxset seasons available or current catch up newer season episodes compared to the ABC Studio section library folder.