cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey’s Anatomy season 15

Hi, when will the next episode of season 15 be on? It’s been on episode 8 for the past two weeks 😞

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Greys Anatomy is currently on a mid season break (which is common for a lot of American TV shows).

S15 E9 is scheduled to return on the 17th January 2019 over in the USA, where UK viewers may have to wait a couple of weeks after this date until available to watch in the UK on Sky Witness (not sure if an official date is known yet for us in the UK ?).

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1049315/greys-anatomy-season-15-episode-9-s15e09-release-date-when-will-greys-anatomy-return

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Noticed on NowTV Twitter feed, that Greys Anatomy Season 15 Episode 9 will be available on the NowTV service via Sky Witness from the 6th of February 2019 Smiley Happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it my set-top box at fault, it's the 16th feb and im still not seeing season 15.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you checked the Sky Witness Greys Anatomy folder rather than the ABC studio folder ?

Where it you go to entertainment, then channels, then Sky Witness, then scroll down to the Greys Anatomy folder which includes Season 15 up to Episode 10 Smiley Wink.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, both folders are only showing me up to season 14! It's very strange

Hang on, so sorry, I was looking in my saved watch list programmes,  I did what you suggested and it's there thanks so much. 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What device are you using ?

Where on my Now TV smart box under the Sky Witness folder it is showing Seasons 1 to 15 , where in the Greys Anatomy abc studio folder it only shows 14 seasons.

Have you tried using the search engine on the Now TV App and if it shows two Greys Anatomy folders then select Sky Witness ?

Edit ~ I can see you have found it 👍👍👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

(1.) Go to search box on Now TV.
(2.) Type in Grey...
(3.) Grey's Anatomy should now show up in the box.
(4.) There are two choices:  (i) Sky Witness and (ii) ABC.
(5.) Chose Sky Witness as it goes up to Season 15.
ABC only goes up toseason 14.
(6.) After clicking on Sky Witness avoid scrolling down on scroll bar as it seems to change the page.
(7.) Instead click on the web page and use your arrows on your key board to scroll down.
(8.) You should now see Seasons 1 to 15 in small orange cirlces.
(9.) Click on Season 15...