cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey's Anatomy Season 14 E9 Onwards

This aired in the US last night, anyone know when it will be on the UK now tv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Grey's Anatomy Season 14 E9 will be showing on the 14th Febuary. Enjoy.

Thanks NIamh

NOWTV Team 😉

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Grey's Anatomy Season 14 E9 will be showing on the 14th Febuary. Enjoy.

Thanks NIamh

NOWTV Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sure I remember seeing advertisements for Episode 9 to be aired on the 19th of January! Why is Sky Living so late to the game? And since its already been shown on ABC, why is it not available through the catch up service?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. NOW TV can only add shows to catch-up after they've been broadcast in the UK so you won't find it until Sky Living resume showing next month.

In US it's common for shows to not only have a midseason break but also miss weeks out for rescheduling, sporting events, pilots or production issues, but in the UK we are used to shows airing regularly each week, so I think Sky Living will be holding it back a few extra weeks to help ensure an uninterrupted run.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've found them under entertainment > Channels > Skyliving as mentioned above. Thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - why so far away 😩
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t seen to find Greys Anatomy at all now (I watched it during my free trial but have not had internet in the last couple of months so haven’t been able to watch anything since Jan) - I have the entertainment pass - is that not the right one?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. The entertainment pass is right. NOW TV have two separate boxsets for Grey's Anatomy but only the Sky Living one has S14. Either do a search for Grey where both will appear and choose the Sky Living one, or go to Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living and look in there. You should find the episodes you're after.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 14 has disappeared ?? Who what when and why??? Help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you checked the Sky Living channel and not the ABC studio channel ?

Seasons 1 to 14 are showing for me on Sky Living Smiley Happy