cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Doctor Season three??

Hey guys! Does anyone know when NOWTV will be releasing season three of the good doctor? I can't find the new season anywhere and I've read that NOWTV would have posted them after the show finished in the US but there's nothing there nor on SkyWitness? Does this mean they no longer have the rights for that season? 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I believe The Good Doctor Season 3 was available to watch on NowTV around April / May this year and since this date S3 has left the NowTV service because the S3 streaming rights have expired.

If you use Twitter, then maybe send them a tweet where they are more proactive over there or maybe @Izzie-T who works for the NowTV Content Team can find out if S3 is back anytime soon.

It is also a good idea to sign up to the Sky Never Miss free service, where you will get email notifications for returning or new up & coming TV s and movies that you are interested in.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

We dont have any return date for this yet. 

I can only relate to team for ppl looking forward for this return.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope they do cause recently a real doctor on social media covered how life like the first episode and that made me and my mum hunt everywhere for the program, we have both binged watched both series!

cannot wait for season 3

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please bring it back!!! I need to see season three! x x