cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gold rush season 11

Hi I'm wondering why GOLD RUSH SEASON 11 Only has 1 episode when the other day there was 2 but now there should be 3 and there is only 1? Please can this get sorted

30 REPLIES 30
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it seems that there is a second folder with ep2 and ep3 in it. If you use 'search' you should see it listed as Gold Rush - 1 season 2 episodes. Not sure what's happened but @Izzie-T might be able to get that tidied up.

Screenshot_20201110-005332.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-005712.jpg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I just checked on my Window OS laptop and iPhone 8, there is 3 eps in the Gold Rush S11, which is correct at present.

Can I please ask if you would like to do the basic troubleshoot for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. And see if this is still happening, please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Izzie-T on my NowTV black box everything is correct with season 11 showing in the main search and 3 episodes available

On Android app it is showing as I posted above - two episodes from season 11 in its own folder at the bottom and not together with all the other seasons at the top.

On LG TV app (pictures below) season 11 isn't showing at all under search and there are no episodes.

Both the Android app and LG app have been reinstalled without change.

IMG_20201110_095753.jpg

IMG_20201110_095816.jpg

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Izzie-T it gets more confusing.

If I search from the menu on the left of the homepage of my black box, season 11 shows in the search results (first image).

If I use the * button on the remote and search, season 11 doesn't show and I get the same results as I do with my LG app (images 2 and 3).

IMG_20201110_101958.jpg

IMG_20201110_102117.jpg

IMG_20201110_102146.jpg

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Izzie-T Windows pc search on NowTV home page. No season 11 at all.

IMG_20201110_103930.jpg

IMG_20201110_104034.jpg

Go to the 'what's on' page and search, season 11 on its own (no previous seasons) with 3 episodes.

IMG_20201110_104527.jpg

IMG_20201110_104559.jpg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 

Would you mind please clarify your query, please? 

Do you want to know why S11 is in a separated folder, please? 

Or you have issue with your LG app, please? ( please also note that NOW TV has recently stopped supporting the LG TV app.)

Thank you for your help.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

RoyB
Legend

@Izzie-T  said:-

(please also note that NOW TV has recently stopped supporting the LG TV app.)

Oh dear, this one won’t die, will it?

It took a while, and a few memos, to stop the staff on Live Chat saying that....

NowTV has indeed stopped supporting the app on LG TVs that use the NetCast OS, all models from 2014 and earlier.

But the app on LG TVs that use WebOS, from 2015 and later, is still alive and kicking; and like Mark Twain, reports of its death have been greatly exaggerated, and there is still a healthy gap between OLED and misled 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB 

Thank you very much for your comment.

As my work role is not part of existing project, myself and the agents would only answer what we could. 

I am only trying to understand what exactly this query is about, so I can direct the issue to the specific team. 

All your help and advice are welcome.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Izzie-T as per the very first comment from @Anonymous User. If you search on an Android device, season 11 episode 1 is in one folder with all the other seasons 1-10.

Screenshot_20201110-005712__01.jpg

Season 11 episodes 2 & 3 are in a different folder, which you'll only discover if you scroll down the search results.

Screenshot_20201110-005712__02.jpg

I've added to the thread because depending on where/how you search on different devices, there is no uniformity to the search results eg searching on one device (LG TV app) doesn't show season 11 at all!

IMG_20201110_095816__01.jpg

I've found from experience it's common with Discovery shows that they're all jumbled up and what you find by search differs from device to device.