cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meeshy220
First Poster

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

Been having this issue for months. Just had to turn off OFAH again. Ok for about 1 minute then all the lines and glitches start. It doesn't happen on any other NowTV channel

Pretty awful from sky/nowtv to be fair

0 Thanks
Stamford27
Occasional Poster

It's worse than ever now. Nowtv don't mention this in their advertising do they. Terrible service. Channel is unreachable at times.
0 Thanks
pete1946
First Poster

Gold live on NOW TV is a joke breaks up with unacceptable programs sold on now TV as part of a package on entertainment deal and not fit for use

0 Thanks
Stamford27
Occasional Poster

Are you having a laugh Sky, this is terrible, and no body bothers to come on here with an explanation!
0 Thanks
bigst
Contributor 1

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@bigst wrote:

Thanks @bigst for the video. I tested it this morning on the Smart Box and Last of the Summer Wine worked a treat. Will load this video now and see what's up. Cheers.  

Edit:

Just watched the video. Not good at all. Have you tried on any other devices?

NOW TV Team Paul-C
NOW TV Team

Hi Everyone,

This issue was thought to have been fixed with the changing of some of our transmission equiptment, however it is obviously persisting. The technical team are now aware of this and have re-opened their investigations to come up with a solution. Our apologies for this and thanks for being patient while we work on it.

Highlighted
rossleslie19
Contributor 1

That's a p..s poor response you must have known it wasn't fixed before you read this

0 Thanks
bigst
Contributor 1

Now tv team

I watch on a 1st gen now tv box, a smart tv box, and a hudl tablet and its the same on all devices. Been like this about 3 weeks... sometimes its better than others but most times unwatchable. Its not my internet as my girlfriends smart tv box is exactly the same and as you can see many people with the same problem.

Can you keep us updated on progress here as quite frankly the response so far has been silence 

0 Thanks
Matthew1234567
Contributor 3

Well whatever they did has made the problem a whole lot worse as up to a couple of months ago there was only the occasional loud screeching sound every 20 minutes or so, but now there is the picture breakup etc etc.  Ask them to get a move on with this please.

0 Thanks