cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigst
Scholar

Re: Gold Won't stream properly

Answer I got off NowTv....with ref number if you want to contact them about this issue.

Ref: 03112838

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

I hope you are doing well. It is a known issue with the Gold channel.

The issue is under observation it is being investigated and our higher team is working on it. It will be sorted soon and you will be updated with the same.

Your patience would be appreciated.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 03112838.

Thanks,

Arshiya

The NOW TV Team

Gold totally unwatchable sound issues picture breaking up,

Joe-9o
Advocate

Had this sound and picture problem all day yesterday 13th, and seems to be continuing today. Please sort this now Tv....seems to be on going for a long time....

0 Thanks
MrCutters
Advocate

I’ve had nothing but issues with Gold channel on NowTV. Sound is distorted all the time. Then the picture and sound glitches like the oldskool interference when a mobile phone call coming in when next to a sound source. Then it glitches on a single video frame and sounds like a dimented robot. Totally and utterly unwatchable. Has been doing all this for 3 months for me. Other channels seem ok
0 Thanks
Revver

After waiting and waiting I've decided to cancel my account. This problem has been going on for almost a month and is just unacceptable. These are not issues that should take this long to fix, it appears there has been minimal effort to rectify the issue from Sky.

0 Thanks
bigst
Scholar

Cancelled mine yesterday as gold is really the only channel i watch on rthe entertainment pass. They tried to charge me a new 7.99 monthso i got that refunded and cancelled. They wouldnt even do me a reduced rate for a couple of months to make up for the last month of crap service. Comes to something when the illegal iptv streams can broadcast in better quality than the hosts.

0 Thanks
bujin1977
Advocate

Just to add another voice to this issue - I've been having the same problem for several weeks too.  All the other channels seem fine, but UK Gold has brief periods of being ok, mixed with extended periods of being irritating and some periods of being completely unwatchable.

I've seen OFAH so many times that it doesn't bother me a huge amount, but obviously it would be good to get it fixed ASAP!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
mrphil
Scholar

Tried live chat - response was lets try some troubleshooting. Have you rebooted?

This channel is unwatchable. Now/Sky just get it fixed!!!!! Professional companies don't take weeks to resolve issues affecting their entire user base.

0 Thanks
Scruffy
Mentor

And again unwatchable, what I want to know is how the hell you can get away with this !

0 Thanks
Ian84

Exactly the same problem. Driving us mad.
0 Thanks